Wednesday, November 1, 2017
PEAVI Blue Pencil Sessions
Editors from the Professional Editors Association of Vancouver Island will be on hand to provide feedback to VWS writers on poetry, fiction or creative nonfiction.
Procedure for sessions:
- Please come before 7:00 to sign up for a session.
- Bring 2 printed copies of your work.
- The piece should be a maximum of 1000 words/3 to 5 double spaced pages.
- Also bring a written or verbal one-sentence summary of your piece.
- Please consider what type of feedback you would like to receive before hand.
Each writer-editor session will last approximately half an hour. The pairs will meet in small rooms next to our community room, and in our main meeting room as well.
* * *
All members are encouraged to bring their writing news and ideas to share with the group. Tables are available for members to display their published works or related services.