By submitting this form, you consent to provide personal information to the Victoria Writers’ Society for the purpose of receiving organizational communication. This information will not be shared with anyone except members of the elected VWS executive, and volunteers working on behalf of VWS on specific projects such as Island Writer Magazine or Victoria Writers’ Society Writing Contest.
Annual VWS Membership (Jan-Dec) is $35 and can be paid via cheque or e-transfer.
By e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or make cheque payable to Victoria Writers’ Society and mail to:
Victoria Writers’ Society
P.O. Box 8311, Victoria BC V8W 3R9
Benefits of Membership:
- One copy of each issue of 2021 Island Writer Magazine (summer/winter).
- Participation in VWS critique groups.
- A monthly emailed newsletter with information on society activities, local writing events,writing contests and other news of interest to writers.
- Voting rights at the society AGM.
- Member rate for VWS Writing Contest entries.
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers, blue pencils with editors, and workshops.