Membership in the Victoria Writers’ Society may be obtained at monthly meetings or by printing the membership form on this site and sending it along with a cheque payable to the Victoria Writers’ Society to:
Victoria Writers’ Society
P.O. Box 8311, Victoria BC
The membership year runs January to December. Full year membership is $30. Join after September 1st, the rate is discounted to $10 .
- One complimentary copy of each edition of Island Writer published in the membership year (with full year membership), one complimentary copy of one edition of Island Writer (for discounted membership) (shipping not included if unable to attend meetings)
- Participation in society critique groups.
- A monthly emailed newsletter with information on society activities, local writing events, writing contests and other news of interest to writers.
- Voting rights at the society AGM.
- Discounted subsciption rate for The Malahat Review, published quarterly by the University of Victoria. VWS members pay $25 for a one year subsciption (a saving of $10), $45 for a two year subscription (a saving of $15) www.malahatreview.ca.
Please enclose a cheque payable to the Victoria Writers’ Society for the annual membership fee of $30.00, or after September 1st, the discounted rate of $10.00.